If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Quickest way to kill your credibility among Anons is this...

*1 ...say you have insider info...
#2 ...say that you talked to/Q talked to you...
#3 ...instantly block any questioning of your posts/narrative...

Now...with the most love and faith in real humanity intended...please everyone, go back and review your entire existence with large accounts/followings...and apply the same small series of questions and see how the answer measures up.

Please be careful, the devil knows he is released for but a very short time and goes about like a ravenous wolf to devour all he can before becoming chained eternally...

You're in the middle of such a huge swirling mass of bullshit...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Or - they start out seeming to have good intentions but as time goes on you notice they keep repeating themselves without any new data or verification on shaky data, & after a while start being guests on each other's shows, lean on each other to prop up what they're saying & make it seem authentic
Soon as I figure that out I'm done

I think I've been blocked by folks because I say something that gets them triggered concerning something they thought was the gospel truth. I never get a reply or a dispute just wake up & they've blocked me lol

You're right about lucifer/satan being lose for only a short time & trying to do as much damage as possible before that one & his minions are cast out

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Problem is that anyone that claims to KNOW anything is a deceiver and a liar. Jesus said the temple is his body. Looking for a stupid fucking building on earth to be built is both a satanc idea and WRONG> The Church Jesus Christ wants is not built by man. It is a spiritual one. Based on his word. Simple shit. To each his own though we are all free to believe whatevertjhe f we want. Thanks for letting me rant Starry (like you had a choice😂) Love wins. They cannot defend against Love

I'm the same - you can't find God in a building
The kingdom of Heaven is found within oneself, in your temple that God created

And if ever there was a time to rant this is certainly it lol
I'll probably do it again myself one of these days

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it