Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Goodness 5555 followers today. Thats a good number I think

??????? Does anyone know of a platform or link to find Gene Decodes podcasts? Have a link in telegram for one about the DUMBS but I'd like to find a different one imlistened to awhile back

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bob Blackwell to his Publication

@majorsmidwest2020

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

In response Bob Blackwell to his Publication

❤️ Awesome!! Thank you so much ❤️

(2) Show this thread

He's on a variety of channels as a guest. I usually type in Gene Decode to see what pops up to try to find his most recent.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Gene doesn't have his own channel, he only does guest appearances. You just have to catch him as he appears....He was on Patriot Streetfighter 3 a couple of nights ago. Thats Scott McKay's channel

Christine might have some on her Bitchute channel.
I'll have to look

I am sorry, Nana lost all my stuff with Twitter, afraid I am not very tech savvy to save it.