Tucker Carlson doesn't believe 911 was an inside job. He says there's no evidence. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿค“ ๐Ÿค”

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Well, praying to know all very soon!

YEAH OK TUCKERโ—๏ธ911 WASNโ€™T AN INSIDE JOBโ—๏ธ๐ŸคจAND YOUโ€™RE AN IDIOT THAT I BELIVEโ—๏ธ๐Ÿคจ

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Žโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

oh well, if the Media doesn't believe it, can't possibly be true then. ๐Ÿค”

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

Tucker is a useful idiot at this point, he is a puppet, not sure what his guilty pleasures are, all lies will be reviled.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Tucker confirmed for me that he is DS-but then I knew it-anyone in the media is DS/CIA...I am trying to figure out the Kyle interview which was definitely scripted. It don't matter if they portrait them likable-our eyes are open now...I am glad I gave up dish network in 2018 or 2019...don't miss hearing the lies

God-Family-Country ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Then he is one of โ€œthemโ€. Because there is a lot of evidence to question the roots of 9/11.