Only people mentioned by @AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply

In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication

This is why [they] propped up and exploited a YOUTH to shill for climate change, just like children via school shootings are used in FF's in order to 'make guns bad' in the minds of many...

* we all here on anonUp know this *

but weird that the YOUTH they chose in Greta
has 'immaturity' imprinted in her facial features? (photo 1)
and also given a N A Z I doppleganger appearance (photo 2, 3)

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

and the "bring your own bags and green boxes to the grocery store to save on plastic bags, in the 90's (somebody made big $$ on cloth bags and green bins...billionaire#galenweston 😉#loblaws)..now you can't take the cloth bags and boxes in because of THE VIRUS 🤦‍♀️ and we are back to plastic bags 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. not even offered paper...bass ackwards

I'm old enough to remember all this bull----.

50's nuclear bombs = Nuclear War Threat, build your own bomb shelter
60's rebellion against Viet Nam War = railroaded by Black Panthers and Bill Ayers, PLO, Hearst Kidnapping, Manson Murders

they lied about everything...same with our health...... they made us ill to then killing us more with their expensive drugs...some brave people spoke out but immediatelly they were suppresed and/or ridiculized while they became heroes, idols and grandiose intellectuals and scientifics, owners of the real truth.... and here we are fighting to take our power back

USAF, MAGA, Christian, Not GOP or DFL but Patriot

Believe it or not, I lived through all of them, I am invincible!!!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

We are still defrosting from the Ice age.

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Exactly 😂😂😂

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
(2) Show this thread