Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Hilarity!! lmao

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

🧡loves it

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Im throwing roses at PEPE on stage!!! i friggin LOVE this!!!! so adorable!!! LOVE our POTUS!! And love PEPE!!!

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

What's with the frog doing the Full Monty on the stage!?!??!

yaaaay good one!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

great fun!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

this made my day!!! LOVE IT♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Awesome 🐸🐸🐸

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

HT Most excellent!

L.O.V.E this! 😆

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. 👋🙂🇺🇸

This is Awesome !!!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

LOL! Many Pepe at the movies!

That was good ..

New @percatateya at X - Phd Social & Labour Psychology ER Responder - This is about the World. Avatar Master, Uruguay, South America.

Getting better and better..

❤️❤️❤️!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

omgeeeeee, I LOVE this & I LOVE YOU ❤️@perfectsliders Thank YOU for All that You do. 🙏 God Bless You 🙏

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

We love you too President Trump you have given us faith and courage to change what is right and true!

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0