Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

OK, now what is this supposed to men as far as part of the movie, cuz this has to be part of the movie, right?

why does lin say that Sidney played him?

(Is Sidney a trannie or is that my eyes are playing a trick on me? I always see a man in a dress? or am I too paranoid about this post?)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yeah, I saw a man in a dress too . . . The voice . . . who knows these days . . . we live in a sick world.

It's always Tranny Tuesday on Ghost Ezra's Telegram account for future reference.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

👊🙏😁lol, I did not know every Tuesday. I just check in on random times, so I will look for it tomorrow. ty for telling me!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

The old Chinese proverb about "may we live in interesting times" certainly rings true. LOL!

(1) Show this thread