Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

The Podesta brothers were in town staying at the home of Sigmund Freud's Grandson. Both Sigmund and the grandson are also pedophiles. When the press came down hard on Madeline's parents, the Podesta's invited them to come to stay with them in Freud's home. The parents are involved. They sacrificed their first born.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

There is also a picture of what appears to be Madeline a few years later with the brothers. And yes, Maxine was also in town.

(1) Show this thread

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

It also explains why there is no back history for Rachel Chandler aka Madeleine Beth McCann. Rachel Chandler is seen in multiple photos with G.M. Connecting the dots.

elle a du passer par la France πŸ€”β€¦vu qu’elle est francaise en plus

Happily married for 43 years. Trump is my president. MAGA. Born again Christian. I love my country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

true and the two mem in the aketches are pedo john and pedo tony podesta

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

Yup. Uncanny resemblance. Now do the Podesta Brothers πŸ‘€πŸ‘‡

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response April Evans to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

so the parents sold their child into sex slavery or paid a debt, for I have no doubt all these people are connected.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

According to medium Sloan she was taken by two men and a women and left the earth plane not too long after she was taken.

(1) Show this thread