Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

Honor the space in between where you’ve been and where you are going. Telegram: @purged21

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

My mother in law works in dr office and said the same thing. Also, better to catch it, than not-when it comes to neg testing and quarintine "rules".

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

this will never hit msm

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

about damn time people start to strip the scales off their eyes!
it's not like we didn't learn this in fourth grade.
#DUH thanks Merck for telling the truth you bunch of dill~does

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

Wow! Just wow! Something we've been saying all along...now they decide to listen! But my region will continue this charade for as long as they can...

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication

words are powerful. ((Grumble-future words))
I had an elder that used to say to me ...
"You must like it, you want moor...""
I hated that and I would argue, then they would quickly remind me it was my own mouth that SET it. #Snares

(1) Show this thread