Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning!
These dreams are something, woke up saying "dystopian". Gonna have to look that one up. No fookn idea what that word means.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That seems like a warning to me. Many times our dreams send us messages. Or rather in a sleep state of dreaming, we are better able to receive messages.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Well at the same time my awake visions were of a clearing storm that peeled back the rolling black clouds to reveal the beautiful blue sunny sky.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

A vision. Dystopia is trying to veil our vision maybe.

Nana had to look up the word but given the meaning I think we have been living in a dystopia our whole lives.
Preceding dream was going thr lines of ppl trying to decide if they were physically real humans, clones, or aliens.

In response Chula Firefly to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Yes. We have it's real. It's being revealed. You are seeing.