Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

LIN WOOD ONLY DOES CIVIL CASES, NOT CRIMINAL, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT DO CRIMINAL LAW

LIN DID NOT HANDLE KYLE'S CRIMINAL CASE, SO KYLE ACTUALLY DEFAMED LIN WOOD ON TUCKER CARLSON LAST NIGHT, AND TUCKER SURELY KNEW, BECAUSE FOX NEWS HAS ATTORNEYS. SO TUCKER KNEW KYLE WAS BEING COACHED TO LIE AND DEFAME LIN WOOD.

FIGHTBACK HELPED KYLE, AND THE DONORS HELPED KYLE. THE DECISIONS WERE FINALIZED BY HIS CRIMINAL LAWYERS: JOHN PIERCE AND MARK RICHARDS. LIN ONLY SPOKE TO KYLE ONCE IN JAIL FOR 2-3 MINUTES, AND KYLE THANKED HIM FOR WHAT FIGHTBACK WAS DOING.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4043760/kyle-rittenhouse-interview-tucker-carlson-defended-kenosha-victims/

would this have any significance. found this on telegram

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Reverse racism is the worst form of racism, It disguises the true intent of causing more division. Singling out any race is Racist. BLM has done nothing for anyone other than the leaders who have gotten filthy rich pushing Bullshit. Racism was all but gone, So it had to be rebranded and reinvented. We racists elected that piece of excrement Barry Soetoro aka Barrak Obama for exactly the same reasons Trump was elected for. Obama went for our throats as a reward, aren't we special?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

I stand w/ Lin. He is a godly patriot.

👊🙏😁Yes, ty so much for your post

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

His reactions are smelly stinky. I would have expected a "I am grateful for all those who helped me" tour not what we see now. The only thing now that would seal his fate and have everyone hate him on both sides would be if he signed a book deal...

(1) Show this thread