Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Kyle Rittenhouse supports BLM apparently.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It is my belief he is a crisis actor. I read he is also a Freemason, but I'm not sure if that is correct. This is another George Floyd event for distractions. We need to still focus on the fixing of the 2020 elections!!!

Only people mentioned by @Tweller in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

This particular sandy hook crisis actor msg going around is false. Noah Ponzer was a twin and parents were in twin club that I was part of (I have twins). His twin (female) left behind is now 15. I don't believe the Adam shooter story at all, I believe this was a psyop hit with a patsy. Like LV, there's no way that kid carried all that weaponry. I just wanted to post that kyle is not noah.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

This was definitely an Obama event. Trying to get Mom's and others to go after guns. I believe the "lawsuit" last week was to payoff a parent again to keep their mouth's shut!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Yes

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

If they are assets er actors from a FF of course their records are forged by pros with no boundary.

(2) Show this thread