Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Already got covid! Hubby too! i say it was like a bad cold losing taste and smell after 5 days. now we both have NATURAL IMMUNITY! Better than a VAXX!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hi Dan, I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Sending love . . .

🍻🥂 no mud bloods over here! Praise God!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thanks for being here brother. 👍❤️💪

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Sandy Hook (oh! Don't write that, or Tavistock, on Godlike Productions, and dwell on THAT dark side, or be banned)...
was like a dumb-show from the onset. When their events embrace unbelievability. All those kids... are doing fine. Like George Floyd.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Could one of those kids be Rittenhouse?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Are they ever going to bring all of this out to the light??? I sure hope so.

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Cheers!!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Great post Dan. Thank the Lord for common sense to keep my pure blood! With a 99.9% recovery rate, why would anyone take the jab?

Are you fed up with#FauChiTheFraud, and his gang of cohorts, who have taken FULL advantage of the WORLD with their so-called emergency use drugs that killed your loved ones? Listen to what action YOU can take. Let's END this NOW.

When EVERYONE makes the effort that Stew and Dr Martin give us, we WILL be VICTORIOUS. Please make EVERY effort to WATCH and TAKE ACTION. Please SHARE everywhere.
https://rumble.com/vpqhux-felony-crimes-end-pharma-immunity-us-criminal-conspiracy-strikes-root-of-co.html

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Great post Dan. Thank the Lord for common sense to keep my pure blood! With a 99.9% recovery rate, why would anyone take the jab?

Are you fed up with#FauChiTheFraud, and his gang of cohorts, who have taken FULL advantage of the WORLD with their so-called emergency use drugs that killed your loved ones? Listen to what action YOU can take. Let's END this NOW.

When EVERYONE makes the effort that Stew and Dr Martin give us, we WILL be VICTORIOUS. Please make EVERY effort to WATCH and TAKE ACTION. Please SHARE everywhere.
https://rumble.com/vpqhux-felony-crimes-end-pharma-immunity-us-criminal-conspiracy-strikes-root-of-co.html

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Cheers! and to the Gentlewomen as well! 😉

Twattor put me in TWITMO!!! I SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP!!!! THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!! HE IS COMING BACK YES!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL😊

667 is a reference to the old neighbor of the beast gag. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Great post! I feel like I've been training for this day for many years. First with the 911 false flag then the dot bomb, housing bubble debacle, sandy hoax, and many others. Once you recognize the methods and techniques of the Satanists. you gain a certain immunity to their insanity and lies. That's not to say I have perfect immunity, one must always be on guard for some new scam or variation. After all, Satan is the father of lies and his disciples are masters of obfuscation and deception.

The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 100% - WWG1WGA

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Vicki Daleo to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread