I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Talk to your parents and grandparents about phone scams. My mom almost lost $20,000 to a phone scam today. Luckily my husband and I were there. We reported it to the local police.
This was an Amazon scam. My mom got an automated call from “Amazon” that said they detected a fraudulant charge. She hit “1” to continue. They had her sign on to her computer, including her amazon account and bank account. They mirrored her computer. When they wanted to issue the refund (for $799) they said it had to be done in 2 steps because of tranfer “limits”. She was told she had to input the amount and tried to do one for $200. The computer was slow and lagging...it ended up being $20,000 They told her she needed to go to the bank and withdraw money in cash and mail it to the address they provided. She went to the bank and withdrew the cash. They instructed her on how to mail it out. It stopped there. I told her to hang up. We called the cops. Watch out for your elders.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

My mother got an amazon call and they said she owed them money. She said I never bought anything from Amazon and hung up on them. I told her not to answer any calls that she didn't recognize.

It’s bad if it gets out of hand. Teaching my mom that it’s ok to hang up or even get back to them. A legit call will give a callback number and not pressure.

Only people mentioned by @Kerrylincoln6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Lincoln, click on at the bottom under it