Just when you think something seems normal.......

This MK Ultra ish gotta go.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

signage for the driver behind you

Seeing repeating numbers every time I look at a clock. Can't sleep much anymore. All of my children flipped out to some degree thinking I'm in some kind of 'Orange Man Bad Cult'.. Going shopping seems like everything is so robotic and nobody talks to anyone anymore. Don't like high pitched noises and have to run air cleaners in every room just to drown out noise. Weather patterns are way off this year where I live. The list goes on....

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Everything seems off these days thats for sure!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Q2663
“Something out of a movie?
Fiction?
The hole is deep.”

Q772
“THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.”

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I agree. Our whole lives have been a movie!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My thoughts exactly.🤯

nothing, literally nothing, is what it looks like...

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

except our kids getting jabs and wearing masks

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I have written to Trump twice about the vaxxes. I told him that he knows the truth and if he doesn't tell it, then how will he explain his touting vaccines after so many people, including children, have died or developed disabilities.

Another action I took: After receiving several fund-raising text messages per day, every day for months on end, and being accused of "You must be a Democrat now" and "We thought you were a patriot", I texted back: QUIT TOUTING VACCINES!!!

I haven't received a single text message since.

If you're on Twitter, confront him about this issue. He's also on Telegram and Rumble.

il Donaldo Trumpo@PapiTrumpo https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo

https://t.me/ildonaldotrumpo

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=il%20donaldo%20trumpo

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Why do you need a "leader" to tell you what to do ?? Just don´t comply. And not everybody is sitting and complying .Many many countries have been protesting EVERY WEEKEND for months now. We need to step out for ourselves.

(5) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yep- Lin wood, Kyle Rittenhouse…. good, bad/ left, right???

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Doq...normal is a relative term...

God is not normal...

You reading me Doq?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Stop the signals hurry!

(1) Show this thread