Darrel Edward Brooks, Jr., the driver who just murdered/maimed the WI people. Lookie what we have here. Attention to the last sentence.
Prison connections: Gay lover while interned was pedophile Joseph Rosenbaum (so he's Rosenbaum's widow?

Only people mentioned by @JulieB in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

I'm pretty sure this is fake. FBI would not list that info especially the label the part about bottom Vs top,

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I agree. Maybe if they used this pic instead -- perhaps ... nah, that wouldn't work either, not with that label.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Prison love not romantic.