Only people mentioned by @JohnWiQ in this post can reply

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

In response John WiQ to his Publication

Good to see you again.
https://anonup.com/thread/727727

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

sooo nice to c so many from twit here! still sooo many i havent found yet though! u wre one of the 1st accts to follow me over there and really got me started on the right path! very much appreciate you!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hell yes you are! kek 🧃🐸

woohoo welcome to the light side instead of twit darkness

Child of God. Wife-Mom-Gma. Freedom, Justice & Liberty USA MAGA 💗🤍💙🦅✝

Good to see you here!

They finally got you! Glad your here

Yeah I can communicate twitter suspended me it has been awful

Telegram https://t.me/MistyG17 ⭐️ Gab @MistyG

🥳🥳🥳

There you are! :)

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Yay! Hi John!