Ok. So Im trying to dig. Lets think. Friday, while Sleepy was under anesthesia, he supposedly signed over power to Camel Toe for a brief amount of time. Friday, the unexpected M1 flight during the afternoon, came in with decoys. Now, I keep getting conflicting stories whether she is legally allowed to be President, due to her parents citizenship. What, if she isnt? What would that mean, then? What repercussions would come with?🤔🤔🤔 If anyone cares to help me dig, for confirmation .....this could have been huge, on Friday. Not just an embarrassing colonoscopy. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

Barry Soetero was not eligible either - but we the people let it all happen for 8 years with no repercussion, no accountability. We are a nation of sheep, controlled by a congress of corrupt sheep.

FYI - BHO ... powers that "were" did what they pleased.

past tense ... she is limited by her handlers - imho

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Kamala herself was birn in America was she not?

This is the only requirement to be President - it is not required that parents be born in the USA... hence all the damned anchor babies.

Qatar on the other hand, does make this a requirement to even be a citizen.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

good point…i dont think she will last becuse of how unpopluar she is…just a guess i think the old drunk Pelose will be installed she even said she will be…God help if this happens😳🤢🤮

(1) Show this thread