The Truth as I know it to be by James the Light Bringer and Truth Speaker of God.

To fully understand this you must use Gematria. While using Gematria you absolutely must beware of traps that are set there by those who follow evil. This is but one tiny little piece to the whole puzzle. Once you understand the whole picture Gematria will no longer allow those falsehoods through, it will be straight truths. It is beautiful and frightening at the same time. It is better to take time and think on what you are being told than to rush to post it. Knowledge is never rushed, gossip is. Be very discerning from this point forward.
As I said before JFK Jr and those that have past are gone, they no longer hold human bodies, hence they are no longer who they were. If they now have a different place in God's plan, and it is GOD'S plan than they will hold a different name.
I praise the Lord God for sharing this with me. I am unworthy except unto him.
God bless Light Bringers.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Few other observations. At first glance there is some kind of symbol behind the waterfall and at bottom of waterfall. Other thing I was thinking about. JFK Jr and family did "die" in plane crash but if they went undercover they would have taken a new name. So technically JFK Jr is dead.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

and would not jfk jr be just plain JFK now

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Fixing supper so briefly, photo was not in fotoforensics. WAS TRYING GEMATRIA WITH ALL THE NAMES ON HERE and nothing stood out. Finally put in James the Light Bringer and Truth Speaker of God and it was very interesting what came up. The wait is over, John F Kennedy Jr is Q,,...Yeshua lion of the tribe of Judah, alien technology buried beneath the desert sands of Iraq, the perfect Jesus Christ the Son of God. All pleadians are evil but pretend to come in peace...gematrix .dot org crashing lunar and moon satellites...maintain love and justice...President Trump Qanon Maga God bless America, President Trump tweet translation, God is human Gematria false entries punished, Were warned not to take the mark of the beast, ... Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the root of David has been hidden from the people, ... she was found with child of the Holy Ghost, they want pure lambs for their sacrifices, may all your blessings come to you now,... lots more really great stuff!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
I signed this as well.
I see... and will not say what I see, it is up to others to interpret.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I posted this 40 minutes before I opened this page. How did you do that, James?
https://www.1517.org/articles/do-angels-really-protect-us

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

First, thank you. Second, wow. I don't know Gematria, but ran his name through the online calculator. There certainly is much in a name. Again, thank you for what you are doing.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Catherine Smith to her Publication

It is God working through me. He deserves all the credit.
Also look at the picture in the background. Notice anything? Anythings?
Now you will...
God bless.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

God Bless my friend . True. God has his ways, and man has his