Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Aldi's can suck it

Time to boycott Aldi's. Make it hurt for them!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

employees shoukd petition for a class action because that is what i will be doing if my workplace wants to play these games

There goes Trader Joes as well I think they are owned by the Aldi

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

[They] just don't get it.... BOYCOTT! Maybe [they] will hear that!💥

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Wonder when all corporations and companies of all sizes that force the vaxx to be employed with them will be taken out of commission permanently? I believe I've read in many areas that those that force it as a means to stay employed will not have the privilege of continuing to offer services when everything goes down. Regardless of what anyone thinks, to force a bioweapon, illegal shot on anyone in order to make a living the entire company should be obliterated. They are part of the 2nd round of Joseph Mengele (Fauci) protocol. Nuremburg Trials needs to hang all the executives involved.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Wonder when all corporations and companies of all sizes that force the vaxx to be employed with them will be taken out of commission permanently? I believe I've read in many areas that those that force it as a means to stay employed will not have the privilege of continuing to offer services when everything goes down. Regardless of what anyone thinks, to force a bioweapon, illegal shot on anyone in order to make a living the entire company should be obliterated. They are part of the 2nd round of Joseph Mengele (Fauci) protocol. Nuremburg Trials needs to hang all the executives involved.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

WTH?!!!!!! I would let them fire me and sue!!

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Wow. I guess I'll be shopping for groceries elsewhere.