Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

😂😂

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Doesn't change facts and doesn't work that way anyhow. Oh he who has eyes that will not see. The globe is so easy to disprove. But you have to make the effort.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

if you have a good video you like please share

Level 2021 by Eric Dubay is a good video that explains alot. I've seen it on YouTube but didn't see it just now when looking for the link. It can probably be found on bitchute.

Ewaranon has two good video series that are great. One is called "What on Earth Happened" and the other is "Lost History of Flat Earth" both are broken down into 30 to 45 minute videos so you don't have to watch all at once. The last 20 minutes of video 7 in LHFE has a good visual of the flat earth idea with ice wall and more land. I started there on accident and then wanted to watch the rest.

There's another one I like on Youtube called "Flat Out Truth" by Terry Eicher I believe. They are a series of videos that explain how things work in the flat earth concept and are short and to the point.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KC73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Lacy, click on at the bottom under it