Happy Sunday Patriots!

Is there a better way to show your support and love for God than to fight against evil?

I can’t think of another way.

We must continue to make an effort to destroy satan’s plan by exposing the darkness for all to see.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen DoQ +!! We will follow your lead. 🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏❤️🙂

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Val can you help share my JFK Jr is alive introduction? Thanks brother. https://rumble.com/vpkvwz-jfk-jr.-is-alive-and-a-master-of-disguise-introduction.html

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Happy Sunday :). I can't think of a better way to spend my Sunday :).
Enjoy your day Doq.
Here is some music to play while you post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBgHzDN7pA

Top 100 Latest Worship Songs Of Hillsong Collection 2021 - Popular Hillsong Playlist 2020/2021 - YouTube

Top 100 Latest Worship Songs Of Hillsong Collection 2021 - Popular Hillsong Playlist 2020/2021Top 100 Latest Worship Songs Of Hillsong Collection 2020 - Popu...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Ignore that they are from Hillsong which my gut tells me has skeletons . . . the music is good.

(1) Show this thread

Happy Sunday to you!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

I see that 122

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

happy Lords Day to you as Doc🙏🙏😊😊

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Happy Sunday Doq!!!
Reporting for duty, Sir! 🐸🇺🇸😇

Amen Doq & Happy Sunday!

Amen!