Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

THANK YOU! I needed to read this today.
Trusting that God has amazing things in store for my children.

love this❗️😁TRUE THAT❗️✊🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It is my heartache with an 18 and 19 year old who both are awake. Everything I do I do for them and all of our children. I want them to have beautiful lives. My main concern is praying there will be pure blooded humans that they can one day love and have children with if they so choose. For now, I just shower them with love and hope for better days.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have 4 very awake grandsons from 10 to 18 if that puts your heart a little at ease. I'm sure there are thousands more.

(1) Show this thread

This is a good quote. I continue to wake up feeling heartbroken for my sons who are in their young 20's dealing with all of this garbage. I wish I could fix things. I can't stop crying at times.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

I so can relate.

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!