Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Yep, Exactly that is what they want us to do. Sad thing is that those who do turn in their neighbors, Think they are the good guys. The Karens, Well it must suck to have such a shitty outlook that you have to go around and shit on everyone elses parade. But for the Cabal you are just the right piece of shit human to go along with Ratting out everyone you know. You won't be getting special treatment or become the teachers pet, You will be exterminated right along with the rest of us. Some are already learning the hard way, too late to save themselves.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

LOL - at my tennis club (they have a policy to wear masks in public areas, - not while playing) so stupid !!!

Anyway, I wear a loose bandana and they (the rat patrol) tried to tell me it wasn't a mask ... HAHAHA , I just laughed at them, and said it was. ... "these people are so stupid"

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

😅😂😂🔝

(1) Show this thread