Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Revelation 11:3, KJV: "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

Gen Flynn and Mike Lindell are the two

Here is the Gematria for it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

so 1,260 days…so roughly 3.45 years. question is - when did it begin?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response God Country to his Publication

That is a great question. When did they both start? I know Gen Flynn has been at if for awhile but it says they must both be doing it for things to count. That will be your go date. I'm sure Q may have a clue also.

(1) Show this thread

I think there is truth there. But we must remember the duality of all things. This is what I have learned from it.
four three seven=181
one eight one=117
one one seven=133
one three three=146
one four six=146
146=GOD'S Will Be Done
Strong's number H177-Uel = "wish or will of God"
one seven seven =164
one six four=146
God Is Numbers=146

Strong"s number 146 leads to 1 Tiimothy 3:1-16
(Overseers and Deacon)- GOD'S Will for us ?

1Ti 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; G146 but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

Have you ever seen or heard this before? To get the basic idea 27 minute mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3yARpPAXMY&t=811s

Revelation 12 Great Sign Fulfilled - YouTube

The great Sign of Revelation 12:1-2 is fulfilled on September 23rd, 2017 - what does this mean and what does the future hold!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts