Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

No, that is not him. The mouth is too big on the younger boy.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

WTH!??!

(1) Show this thread

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

Eyebrows on the kid look thicker. Other than that there are a lot of similarities.

looks closer than the guy whos supposed to elvis haha

maybe maybe not lol

youre wrong in this case. I work with a guy closely thay grew up with his dad and he sent me a photo of him with his dad. this is definitely not the same kid in this case.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Lethal Anon to his Publication

Where's the photo?

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

That photo of Noah shows a coat that would have been popular a decade before 2012 or even longer. He would be quite a bit older than Kyle. I don't believe it is him. I can see why you would have thought so.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Yet another distraction, IMO. Rounded versus pointed ears.

Don't forget; we are being tested too.