Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Yes! It's happening.

Me: (to hubby) If you have the chance are you going to get the booster? (He could easily get it at the VA or Walmart).

Hubby: No

Me: If you could do it again, would you still get the vaccine.

Hubby: No

Me: If you got pretty sick would you take some of my Ivermectin or HCQ? Along with extra Vitamin C & D, Zinc?

Hubby: Maybe

I call this a win.

Now all I can hope it that his batches were like placebos but IDK he got a bit ill/lethargic on the second shot....both Pfizer - both from the VA.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

...with open arms and open hearts....

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

this isn't about i told you so
its about i'm here for you
💑
open arms

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication

AMEN 🎯🤗💞🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I am completely surrounded by double-dosers. At least half are NOT going for the third dose.