Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

The word [scare] inside the [ ] 👈🏻
Maybe this has been misinterpreted? Lost in translation🤷🏻‍♀️

[scare] in the kill box could mean killing the scare part or working on killing the scare part?

Most are calling this [ ] 👈🏻 a kill box.
Maybe that interpretation wrong as well?

Questions...

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

"Do you trust the military?"

Well....to an extent. However, when I see how corrupted its become, and when I see Navy ships being named after fags, and trannies becoming Generals.....I've gotta second-guess the military. Bigly.

(4) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Got an EBS Test on my cell phone this wk, 1st time evah!
It was a loud alarm, followed by a text msg. Cool.

May not be as dangerous... Paying ppl so much $ also
means Antifa/BLM don't want to work either...

Only Brooklyn had a big protest. Violence in Portland is
the norm & Chicago Grab & Runs are endorsed by their DA.

After Kyle's not guilty verdict, thugs now know they
CAN be shot, if they attack us... that helps.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

sounds like a candy cane walk to me.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Try to shut off "location" on phones and internet via desktop. If people took the shot I would say, follow a paper map, hey... or take down directions for GPS. I did not take any shots and tests... but I try to keep my location off at all times.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We understand, we are prepared and will help as and if needed. WWG1WGA WW🙏❣🙏

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

But keep your cell phones at least 6' away from you. There is no telling what they have in all of them, according to one who heard they already CAN switch us to hysteria mode. Heard that in the recent David Wilcock / Mike Adams 2-1/2 hour video.

Scary stuff there, I had to stop watching halfway in.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

could you please share the link?! i really want to see that!

(1) Show this thread