Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Makes sence, They will never use Bitcoin, had someone tell me that a while back and I was like why didn't I think of that. They will be in complete control of their block chain, you're vaccines will be part of the transhumanist movement which will result in everyone's currency being fully transparent to the powers that be. If you don't act right or even think right, your finacial means will simply be cut off. Smart grid, Transhumanism, crushing of small biz it all works synergistically with the end result to make us more of a slave than we already are, complete control. Buying Bitcoin is build

Well, IF WE truly WON and are WINNING, how can THIS happen??? The more I hear the less I wanna hear folks...

President Trump: the GREATEST President I have ever known. ❤ Waiting for John F. Kennedy Jr. 💞💕 WWG1WGA, FOOKED

winning!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

digital currency hmm 🤔i dont like that. sounds like NWO

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

Bitcoin has been banned in India for a few years now.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

Bitcoin not backed by anything. The new crypto currency (under Nesara/Gesara) will be precious metal backed. It's starting! By the way, the fiscal financial year ends on 3/31. Do you think it might roll out then?

oohhh . 👀

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

GCR starting?

So to allow the NWO to move forward.

nesara.

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

Sounds like the Quantum Financial System of NESARA/GESARA to me 😁

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Susan Morey to her Publication

Yep!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Me when I hear Central Bank😡

WHATS UP KIM!!! ONLY TOOK ME 12 HOURS TO FIND YOU THIS TIME LOL

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

under trumps reset there will be no central banks so not possible

True.

(1) Show this thread

The central bank can't stand not having control. You control the money, you control the people.

interessant en effet 🤓