πŸ†˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ†˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ†˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ†˜Happening RIGHT Now in Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ™

MILITARY have been deployed to surround the Indingenous Communities & Villages in Far North QLD.

β˜ οΈοΈπŸ†˜ The πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Indingenous ppl in are now being FORCED DOWN &
HELD DOWN and
πŸ’‰β˜ οΈοΈJABBEDβ˜ οΈοΈπŸ’‰ by the medical millitary. οΈπŸ†˜

THIS IS F🀬🀬🀬ED UP
They are taking
I have some pretty bad news. A friend of mine who is on leave from Army said they are bit broken. They was part of a large deployment up far Nth to surround an aboriginal community. They said multiple units were ordered to surround aboriginal village to stop any escaping. They said a lot of colleagues, were disgusted as they had to watch the indingenous being forced down and held and jabbed by the medical millitary. the indingenous being forced down and held and jabbed by the medical millitary. A lot of them were disgusted at the orders given to them. I ask why didn't you stand down. Millitary are suppose to protect the people not harm them against their will. This is trea

Only people mentioned by @Carmenjq17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carmen Jay, click on at the bottom under it