🔴According to sources who provided extensive documents, Dr. Kyle Turnbo (with his NP wife Nicole) are doing YouTube PSA’s announcing their new children’s “mass vaccination center” beginning tomorrow Nov 20 in Paducah Kentucky.

Sources also showed he took up to $1 million in Payroll Protection Program money, your tax dollars, a forgiven loan and tax exempt…

To create his new child “mass vaccination“ clinic where they are bringing in Santa Claus and superheroes to help inject the bioweapon into 5 to 11, along with with an eye for 6-month olds as soon as FDA authorizes. Dr Turnbo was also recently appointed to the National Merchant Mariner Medical Advisory Committee of the Department of Homeland Security - So he has a financial interest in getting the military jabbed

Conflicts of interest?

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

crimes against humanity. evil 😡👿

patriot, plowman, planner

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Paducah has the weapons decommissioning facility and toxic scrapyards. Great neighbourhood for this fiend to be growing in. My only contacts there sold their land and moved away but there are some nice folks I met last time I passed through. God save the children.