Q The Storm Rider [Edited]
We All prayed for Kyle & happy he is found not guilty!!!

THE REAL STORY IS MAXWELL

[MSM] [DS] only covering Kyle
& not mentioning GH MAXWELL
(who is behind Global CHILD TRAFFICKING
Sex blackmailing Networks
involving almost every Nation & LEADER in the WORLD
including DS intelligence agencies & Militaries
MAXWELL IS THE REAL NEWS

MSM is pushing for a FALSE FLAG
FOR ANTIFA/FBI UNDERCOVER
TO START RIOTS AGAIN & BURN CITIES
TO AVOID
GHISLAINE MAXWELL/CLINTON FOUNDATION/OBAMA
5-EYES/ DS TIES TO MOSSAD/MI5 MI6 CIA FBI /VATICAN etc.

EYES ON 👀

t.me/qthestormrider777

😼 Gh Maxwell served up young women, children,
toddlers & BABIES
to be Raped
Skinned alive
Their blood transfused or drunk
Organs eaten
& experiments too horrific
& EVERY ONE
on the Epstein Flight logs participated

A headline?
“Ghislaine Maxwell Chuckles With Attorneys
At Jury Selection For Her Sex-Trafficking Trial”

👇Behold the chuckling devil

I take two exceptions to this.

First, whether or not the Rittenhouse case was a distraction, it was a real case involving a real young man whose life hung in the balance. I don't like people minimizing it as if it is trivial. Much more than Kyle's life hung in the balance; our first amendment rights did.

Secondly, I DON'T BELIEVE FOR ONE MINUTE THAT CHRIS TUCKER PARTICIPATED IN DEVIANT, DEVILISH BEHAVIOR. He was on Epstein's plane ONE TIME, along with Bill Clinton - going to AFRICA for an AIDS Awareness trip. That's it. Chris Tucker is VERY CLOSE FRIENDS with Michael Jackson. If anything, he may have gone along to see if he could bring back some intel.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Good points, Jan.
Everyone I've listened to regarding WHO went to Epstein
say there were ALL filmed & recorded
committing their heinous crimes against children
& then blackmailed...
But if you think Tucker is innocent, I pray he is.

The point about Rittenhouse v Maxwell
is about the MSM COVERAGE!
The MSM inflated Kyle in order to IGNORE Ghislaine.
Total deep state maneuver trying to hide
or minimize or distract from the horrific truths
that will emerge from the Maxwell trial 🙏🇺🇸💗

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I believe the MSM inflated the Rittenhouse case because they wanted to see him found guilty so they could make their case against gun rights and self-defense. Maxwell's trial doesn't actually start until the 29th from what I've read.

Tucker never went to Epstein's island. He only went to Africa. A regular victim of Epstein was also on the flight to Africa. She said "nothing happened" (no abuse by anyone) but she knew that as soon as she was returned to the island that the abuse would start all over again. Again, Tucker never went to Epstein's island.

Just for some perspective, Isaac Kappy, while being right about a lot of people, also claimed that Steve Bannon is a pedophile. (smh) Whoever's words I listen to or read, I always know that not one of them is right about everything and everyone. Believe me, there is no mere mortal I worship to the extent that I believe they are right about everything. Only God, who created the heavens and the earth, is always right.

(1) Show this thread