All I can say is Thank you, which will never be enough.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

President Trump deserves our uttmost respect. Thank you Sir for all you have done.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I had a dream that I actually got to give The Best President ever, Trump, A big thank you hug and when I did all fear was gone, such a calming feeling to know God is watching over him.

God has answered the world's prayers with President Trump! God is a loving father! praise be to Jesus!

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

That look on his face 😆

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

i love him sooooo much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

What a moment in History! We are living & supporting part of that moment...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏❣🙏

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

Amen to that!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🌎

(1) Show this thread

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Do you think he knows we are all still here...supporting him?

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

Even w All that he is dealing with now...the connection we have w our President is stronger than ever..one of the most poignant moments I will never forget is the First D.C. Rally "Against The Steal" our Trumpsters pulled off for his support. When he drove through those massive crowds showering him w pure Love ... and his eyes welled up w tears..I lost it for the pain I knew he was going through. That man I feel certain has had Dan Scavino checking w all socisl media for info on our reaction & support. Dan even tweeted once how thankful that were for us..
holding the line.

In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication

Yes! I am sending a card today to the Winter Whitehouse for POTUS and Co. 😉

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Eternal gratitude!

The world 🌎 will never be able to pay him for what he is doing for humanity.

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

He gladfully took all the slings for US😭

Still My President! Thank You! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

I pray God blesses POTUS richly for all of the sacrifices he has made for us. 19! 17! Next president of the Republic + Q! (Wondering if this is why he kept stressing the year 1917???) Just a thought.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

My husband and I agree that we owe him our lives, for the future of our grandchildren, nieces and nephews who have their lives yet to fulfill. Because of him and the Divine Guidance guiding him, they will have a future.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

I think holding the line and never stop fighting for Trump is one of the best ways we shoe him our thanks!

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Thank God for President TRUMP! One in a million!!!

100% - forever grateful!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Forever! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread