🇺🇸 Good morning beautiful Patriots. Remember that we don't get a 2nd chance to Enjoy The Show! Pour yourself a cuppa covfefe, chillax, and savor this moment. The very wise, NYC Life Coach and old friend, Emily Strem, gave me this excellent advice over 20 years ago and it has truly enhanced my life- "ENJOY your unfulfilled desires." 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Gemetria:
Pearl Harbor > 387(J) 684(E) 114 (S) >>
The End Is Near; World War; Corona Hoax; Key Stone;
Trump Card
Calc # Days: See Pic👇
Dec 7, 2020 to Jan 31, 2021=55 days
Q55 "My fellow Am, the storm's upon us"
Alt time units:
#1 sec>4+7+5+2=18; mins>7+9+2=18; hrs>1+3+2=6
18+18+6=[42]>
12-7-1941 7:55am=1+2+7+1+9+4+1+7+5+5= *42*
42=14 14 14 = osiris penis 3=highest mag👹
#2 55 days 7wks>7:55am
6days+15+.07%+3+6+5=[42]
#3 684 387 114 >>18+18+6=[42]
55=JFKJr (10+6+11+10+18)
42=JFKJr Death>7-16-1999
14=JFKJr Bday> day 329 (3+2+9)
14=God's Deliverance/Salvation!🔥
💙Devine Reversal🕊

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Larger view of the "Days Between Calendar"...👆

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good afternoon/evening Fan. I am definitely enjoying the show and very relaxed knowing we truly are moving toward Heaven on Earth. I look forward to President Trump's new Patriot Party and ascension in the future, which means evil will no longer exist

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

I've missed you Chopper. Glad eyespied ya. Hope all's good in your hood bro.
Pic for respects just in case that post be true.
https://youtu.be/EzmFy5LCIbw 👈 RJB The Quiet Gentleman
🔥⚔️🇳🇿🐸🤜💜🤛🇺🇸🐸⚔️🔥

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Can't get any cozier! Love you guys!!!

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

okay, okay. coming from another female, i gotta say it looks like you are a special girl. even hiding u
your face. hmmmmm?
let us know soon. kek

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning!
Where is this pic please?
Looks interesting.
Nana is enjoying, great joy, its all good over here as well.
I am enjoying the hell out of all this new.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thats the USS Arizona memorial..

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Good Morning! Absolutely agree - learning to savor the moment is a priceless gift.

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. 👋🙂🇺🇸

They've kept us scared for so long, i don't know what my desires are...weird, huh ???

Does she have anything for a bad bad back? Its ok I put everything in Gods hands and plan on helping our President change this world for the better, my mind and mouth still work.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

there are bad days like today . we feel exhausted just by everything being changed .. but we hold in .. take a chillax pull and some covfefe . Happy means to me waiting for the day of truth. its all worth it ..