I know many think that the Rittenhouse trial was nothing more than a distraction from bigger more important issues, like the Maxwell trial.
And perhaps in many aspects, it was.
However, NOBODY can deny the fact that this was a YUUUGE win for all Patriots and The 2nd Amendment. We are the only country in the world that still has the right to bear arms. A judge and a jury decided that we still have the right to defend ourselves when in danger of losing our life.
A couple of days ago someone mentioned that Italians have more balls than us, Americans, because they were out on the streets protesting the green pass. To which I responded:
NO, ITALIANS DON'T HAVE MORE BALLS...WE JUST HAVE MORE GUNS.
❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲GOD BLESS AMERICA❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲
🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤WE WILL NEVER COMPLY TO TYRANNY❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Looking back, I can see how they made self defense such a quandry! I’ve thought many times that if I needed to use my gun to defend myself, I’d probsbly go to jail. That wasn’t even a thought in my head growing up. It’s that slow drip that has caused us to accept the unacceptable. So thankful for this verdict!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We do love our guns....

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

As Important!
It's All Connected and
Everything Seems to be
Coming to a Head
Simultaneously! 💜💜💜

It really annoys me when people say stuff is a distraction. We can multi-task. There’s a lot of different stuff going on and it’s ALL attention worthy. The devil, I mean Democrats, throw fiery darts, not one at a time but alot at once. We have lots of battles going on right now and winning them all is important. You are right. This was a great win.

Kyle's victory was the biggest moral booster, biggest piece of justice this county has seen in 5 f'ing years.

In case anyone has forgotten how to bring justice. This is what actually justice looks like

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Set a precedent for upholding our Second Constitutional Amendment. George Washington would be proud.

And now... Ghislaine is in full focus.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

GUNS, save lives!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

They did Kyle's

(1) Show this thread