Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Real or made to look real...it pretty much sums up how most patriots felt hearing the verdict...😉

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Your doctored vid w/ overlay, Adolph? Avid/FCP/Premier are such excellent tools for deception.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂

That's fantastic

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Oh HAPPY DAY! PRAISE THE LORD!

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Do you know where this footage was taken from? Just curious.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Praise the Lord!!!!!! ❤🙏 Thank You God!!!!! I knew from the moment this happened with Kyle that he would be a hero of sorts, that his story was going to make a massive impact. Clearly innocent and clearly a brave young man to do what he did. SO MUCH JOY ❤❤❤

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

God always answers prayers. Thank you Lord❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😭The world was for Kyle. isnt that amazing...Bawling...