Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were amazing!

Look I know this man may seem pretty random in speaking his thoughts out but Nana is telling you he IS for real.

I understand what he is telling because I have been doing a lot of it.
I did not until recently realize it was called "remote viewing"
My guide has been gradually teaching me for the better part of two years.
I am trying my best to get to where this man is because right now I am just at the beginning of this and my skills are more random.
I would like to be able to focus on what I want to pick up and see as apposed to it being random.

I tell you that to say this:
YOU CAN ALL DO THIS!
You all have these same soul powers that satan has caused to be hidden for centuries.
If a Foot Washing Baptist old Lady can figure this out on my own, so can you!

Idk bout chakras & stuff, I just know God, love, and pure intent of service.

@wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/npnO9xOZRdo

The Holy Trinity of the 3 Universes! - YouTube

... To show ❤️ to this channel "Buy Us A Coffee"- https://ko-fi.com/robmercury

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've been interested in remote viewing, ever since I first heard about it many years ago, but never really felt that it was something that I could master. I shall have a look at this video, later today, and see how I feel about that, afterwards. Thanks.

He has many videos some perhaps that explain the actual doing of it better maybe.
If I can do it, anyone can it seems to be a matter of beginning by finding you own soul connect to God and his universal consciousness, or it was for me anyway.
I am still just learning myself.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it