#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is what they are doing to our skies in Cali this morning.
I'm sure the layer below in the city is "fallen chems". When they DON'T SPRAY, I can see the city but today I'm not allowed.
It is SO BAD, I don't want to go outside.

The 4th pic shows a ring around the sun.

same in northeast. seems to be every other day. its SO damn bad!! I rememeber way back on twitter hearing it was healing trails and I so want to believe it but it sure doesn’t feel like it!!! However, if patriots are in control, would they EVER let them continue to spray the crap out of us? There is nothing more evil-bc at least with the death shot you can consent (well not children of course 😢-so are they being double poisoned without consent?) this is all so dark it is hard to think about.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Ah yes, the healing chems. I too wanted to believe it but I have found NO evidence to that. If Trump came out and said they were good, I would trust that.

What worries me is them putting vax poison in it or something nasty like that.

How can we stop this?