Hyperthermia therapy
Description
Magnetic hyperthermia is an experimental treatment for cancer, based on the fact that magnetic nanoparticles can transform electromagnetic energy from an external high-frequency field to heat. This is due to the magnetic hysteresis of the material when it is subjected to an alternating magnetic field.

Only people mentioned by @jonnevi in this post can reply

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Researchers showed that using sound waves to levitate droplets of water in midair can improve the detection of harmful heavy metal contaminants such as lead and mercury in water.

😉

In response The Mac to his Publication

Plasma activated water is produced by making use of water, air and electricity. Ambient air is brought into the plasma phase with electrical energy, the activated air is then brought into contact with water. Reactive oxygen and nitrogen dissolve into the water creating plasma activated water (PAW).

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response The Mac to his Publication

And if we had Water where we chose to have it would make the World more Blue? soon we will be restricted from Water just like food and we will see who is follows the agenda of self love?

what brings Water forth from zones hidden?

We live in a desert because a few of us profit by it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I&list=RDMMqfZVu0alU0I&start_radio=1

(2) Show this thread