Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 Trench warfare

Ever wonder why we started back buying oil from iran ? has not happened in 30 years

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

here we go “foreign interference” act I

et la France 🤓pas impliquee ? la blague

There is yet ANOTHER example in the damn headline that the election was a farce! Meaning it is NULL AND VOID and Trump really ran unopposed. Let’s not forget all the crumbs(pics of trump in frojt of certain portraits, decodes, Q drops, etc) that PROVED TO US that the election was a fraud before it even began!! So how long do we go along with all this bullshit when the FBI just admitted in this article that the election had what?! Wait for it…. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!! It’s time to bring the system down! If we all banded together and sorted out a national bartering system, we could bring this fiat system crumbling down in days!!! We need to make our move!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Is this why Barack sent pallets of cash to Iran? The motive he had is now clear, take down America by any means necessary, Deceptions are his calling card.