Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

If I still had family and friends that wished to include me in their circle I most certainly would bring this topic up. As it is, they have all saved me tons of money by pushing me out of their lives. I'm the freak, conspiracy theorist that tells lies. It also shows who you should surround yourself with. Look around to see who is standing next to you. If no one, gravitate to like minded people and forget the others.
I look at it this way, if you left me during these times of tribulation and hardship and think you are going to walk back in when it is revealed what I said was truth, FORGET IT, I have learned to live on my own without your friendship or family connection and I view you on the same level as a traitor. Go stand with your like minded people and see how far you get in this world with what is left after the fake Biden administration obliterates it. Oh and by the way you are not a true Patriot. Go stand with the sheep and watch where the cards fall. Good Luck!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it