Only people mentioned by @The_Guardian in this post can reply

In response Tarah Q Tee to her Publication

I recently caught on to this horrible one. So sad

πŸŒŸπŸ•Šβ€ WWG1WGA β€πŸ•ŠπŸŒŸ DSE

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Same hereπŸ’”

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I feel sick, this is unbelievable.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

this makes my blood boil.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😒😠 Someday, they'll all face Justice from God, maybe even here on this Earth...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

grrr...I know someone close tom me who lost a baby from sids

before I knew this person, so I only know the aftermath

and I have seen the grave and prayed for this 1 year old child

Lindsey was her name

blonde, blue eyed, and they said she was sweet

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

They have been lying for decades. Babies are born healthy and have natural instincts and can turn/roll to protect themselves. the poison vaccines send the heavy metals in the vaccines to the young brains by opening the brain barrier. Hence affecting the normal ffunctioning of their minds. We know the behavioral and physical issues children have when their brains are poisoned. Hope CDC is burnt to the ground never to show its evil face again.

In response God Wins to her Publication

Every day I kick myself for falling for the lies.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

In response God Wins to her Publication

They don't stop with the babies. They are offering the vacinne for HPV with their target population of teens. I can only imagine the long term efffects of that

(2) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

They truly believe they are too big to fall. They silenced us for years They murdered people that worked to warn us. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP QUICK, THEY'RE COMING AFTER THE CHILDREN AGAIN.

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

No Doubt!!!

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

SIDS and SADS πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Yep!!🀬

(1) Show this thread