Nana drinks 8 oz of this everyday, but I get the tonic water that already has the quinnine in it.
Dont drink too much more than that I hear especially if you have heart issues.
It makes me feel better and I am pretty sure it is the reason my pineal gland is clearing.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My grandmother was an herbalist. In her village they had no doctors so was common for them to learn natural remedies. She taught me some & I have been taking Chichona Officinalis, that's the natural bark that Quinine comes from. It protects from Chirus & other illnesses

been away for a while. Celebrating 4 years out of the medical industry. Much has changed...

very informative paper regarding grapefruit essential oil (which is basically the recipe above) and some research results available for those that like a *scientific* 🤡 opinion. Summary-the more you know about alternative therapies/preventives, the better off you will be. Offense = best defense.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6982870/

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. 👋🙂🇺🇸

It's good stuff.
My Grandparents drank it all the time.
Maybe they were on to something...🙂

Just a Pisces with my head always in clouds and feet planted firmly down to earth! WWG1WGA

I heard tonic water with quinine before bed helps those who suffer with restless leg syndrome.

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Alice Wondered to her Publication

That is true, I started my father on this about 2 months ago, he mixes the tonic water with Orange juice, takes it 1 hour before bed, and his RLS is gone. within 2 days of starting it he no longer suffered at night. He also no longer gets leg cramps.

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

In response Alice Wondered to her Publication

check the tonic water to make sure it doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup. you don't want to consume that. i''ve been drinking tonic water since covid started. the label changed and i checked ingredients and it had HFCS. Now i''m making my own with the skins of grapefruit and lemons

(6) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yes, I have always had tonic water in the house and drink it 2- 3 times per week....I also take zinc supplements. I do not take any over the counter or prescription meds, I have been sick may be 2 times in 25 yrs

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Nana started drinking it everyday months agao along with everyday vitamins zinc, c, d3, b12, elderberry, vinegar.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I made this and I think it helps. I didn't know about the pineal gland clearing, but that makes sense. Thank you!

A man is only as good as his word! United we stand, Divided we fall.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

do you use both lemons & grapefruits? or just one of them?

(1) Show this thread