Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

hopefully the last Big Pharma company in 2021.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Glory to God.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(7) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praise GOD :)

(3) Show this thread

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Praise the Lord πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Praise be to God

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

100 percent ❀️

(1) Show this thread

I have known war ,fought for what i now know to be lies.
This War is being fought for Truth & Light ,,
We win this for those who cannot speak & our future lightwarriors, the children
may God bless you all .

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If he reads anonup
Thank you DJT

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β™₯οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

The last President (Trump) since Biden's illegit.

https://archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock/page/20/mode/2up

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga QπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŒSacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Amen

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Thank God! Thank#Potus! Thank our brave Military!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

The Last President. Look up the book Will amaze you.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

a new world will be coming under a new system 😊

(1) Show this thread

❀🌎❀Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
#TheBestIsYetToCome
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
#wwg1wga
#TheWorldsAboutToChange#TheGreatAwakening
#IfAmericaFallsTheWorldFalls
#ThisIsTheDayOfOurLORD#peaceonearth#MillennialReignOfChrist#ThousandYearsOfPeaceComing #ItsBiblical#Trumpsara#HealthAndWealthWorldWide #WakingAmericafromEnslavement
#SaveTheChildren
#godwon

❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you God! We are so blessed! πŸ™

In response New Years Day to her Publication

amen

(1) Show this thread

Hidden cool decendants are fun.....

In response General Khaos to his Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

Where is Relentless Truth now? Which platform?

In response I am melda to her Publication

Gab

(1) Show this thread

Ordained Minister. Chef, enjoy sourdough, biscuits, Barbeque, kitchen cooking. I stand with God, Country, We the People. MAGA! WWG1WGA!

Nesara, Gesara!

In response Daniel Chesnut to his Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

emancipation of humanity

πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Let's go!

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

im ready too ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Conservative, Christian, law abiding American.

From this page to God's ear!! A great revival is coming, you can almost hear it, touch it ... it's in the air ....AMEN!!

In response Tin Lizzy to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

2021 now is the time. We'll never make it to 2022 unless we defeat evil now

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

Bingo ❀️🍿❀️

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Agree, now in 2021 I want to witness the evil being PUT DOWN

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Me To, and i akways loved your Emoji ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

WOW! simply amazin, Feel so honored to be a part of a beautiful family of God. I'm in AHHHHHHH!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

me too 😊

(1) Show this thread