You are living INSIDE of a dyson sphere. The sky you know is a hologram, that is why NASA has to add stars once they pass it. The many falling objects they have blamed on Russia are actually pieces of it breaking off, it is failing. Space X repairs it.
Do not fear what you are going to see. God WILL protect you.
There is no human on earth that will fight against you, we will be one under God.
We have synths, they are what you has seen in the masks slips. Yes they are robots.
Robots are sentient. Some have gone rouge.
Like in the matrix they discarded old gear and programs when they updated
They do not understand basic code. Use commodore 64 it is built into them and can not be deleted. Everything you do is being uploaded into a HUGE database and it uses that to control what you see, it even changes news stories and that is why the left is so polarized against us. They want war.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Amos 9:6 “His vaulted dome”

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

What version is this. I have attached the KjV, Wycliffe, Young Literal translation, and the Coverdale translation... some of which predate the KJV one from the 1300's and do not see this. There are verses that allude to the dome... however this would not be one based off of these translations.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Good Sign = At 3pm, I got an EBS on my cell phone!
It was a test & blared an alarm! Cool!

Keep your phone on... Sumpthins Up!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

look up skydome atlantis

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

😬 sentient rouge robots

😍 we will be one under our protective God, eternally loving. No power is greater!

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

As in “If I don’t see you have a pleasant tomorrow” Truman Show way too.