A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

Rain, major flooding, mud slides and highways all around me closed. Hundreds of people were airlifted out in the past 2 days. They were trapped between 2 slides. Highways fell into the river, my friend's house was washed away by the rising river. I live in a small town and thousands of people are trapped here. Churches and the high school have opened their doors as well as many residents. My Mom took in a 23 year old young man that had slept in his car for 2 nights and hadn't eaten in 33 hours. Many are in their cars tonight and it is cold out there. Please make sure you have enough food and water in your house at all times. Trucks can't get in to deliver food to the 6500 people that live here. The shelves are bare. It can happen so fast. Please pray for those sleeping in their cars tonight. The flooding is not in my town but the ones close to me. We have flooding as well but not like this.

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it