#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
** see remsinder of decode in comments

We Are The News
BANNON ARREST ACTIVATED THE MILITARY, part 1

Trump unleashed a series of epic comms explaining the Steve Bannon situation. To establish context, THE HORNS = 107 = MILITARY. The first set of capital letters = 500 = THE CABAL CROSSED THE RED LINE & ACTIVATED THE U.S. MILITARY = The United States Military Shadow Government.

The second set of capital letters, NOW THEY GET THE HORNS = 249 = FORCE OF THE USA MILITARY.

By posting at 3:33pm, Trump connects to Q333 FOR GOD & COUNTRY. FREEDOM. (and a blank 'go code'). What Q is saying is that THE STORM OPERATION is called FOR GOD & COUNTRY, and it was activated by this 'milestone'.

The 33 second video + the 333 posting time = 366 = STEVEN BANNON ARREST FINAL MILESTONE. SilverGate (on Twitter) recently explained the final milestone had been reached to activate the public storm.

cont'd

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I think I hear the horns!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response arba happihr to her Publication

love it!

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

part 1 cont'd
366 also = One Hundred And Sixty Two Million (162,000,000), which connects to Trump's earlier post referencing 162,000,000 HORNS = PREPARE FOR THE STORM.