The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

TRUMP COMMS: Trump Hints Reinstatement Day On
January 19, 2022

Trump continued his 'reinstatement comms' in his recent 'good night' message. The capital letters of his post = 440 = PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP'S REINSTATEMENT.

By posting at 10:57pm, Trump connects to Q3457 (wind the clock: 1057, 2257, 3457, 4657). Q3457 is a repost of the watch worth remembering, with the date of the 19th.

In my decode last week (LINK (https://t.me/WATN17/255)), I showed how Trump connected his reinstatement to January 19th, and I connected that to this very watch. Trump appears to be confirming that decode.

Continuing with additional alignments, by posting at 10:57pm => TEN FIFTY SEVEN PM = 199 = ON JANUARY THE 19TH.

Also, the phrase in Q3457 If you look close enough you might see..... Q = 417 = TRUMP WILL BE REINSTATED JANUARY 19, 20 22.

While we can never be 100% certain when decoding comms, especially with dates, the repetition of this theme from Trump and his alignments are compell

Only people mentioned by @michaelbeek in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael van der Beek, click on at the bottom under it