The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

TRUMP COMMS: Trump Hints Reinstatement Day On
January 19, 2022

Trump continued his 'reinstatement comms' in his recent 'good night' message. The capital letters of his post = 440 = PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP'S REINSTATEMENT.

By posting at 10:57pm, Trump connects to Q3457 (wind the clock: 1057, 2257, 3457, 4657). Q3457 is a repost of the watch worth remembering, with the date of the 19th.

In my decode last week (LINK (https://t.me/WATN17/255)), I showed how Trump connected his reinstatement to January 19th, and I connected that to this very watch. Trump appears to be confirming that decode.

Continuing with additional alignments, by posting at 10:57pm => TEN FIFTY SEVEN PM = 199 = ON JANUARY THE 19TH.

Also, the phrase in Q3457 If you look close enough you might see..... Q = 417 = TRUMP WILL BE REINSTATED JANUARY 19, 20 22.

While we can never be 100% certain when decoding comms, especially with dates, the repetition of this theme from Trump and his alignments are compell

If it was going to happen it would have happened. One year of the destruction of this country is enough. At some point there will be no going back. Things are really, really bad and getting worse by the day. If nothing is done soon, Its just a matter of when Americql will fall. Less than 50% of the population pays taxes. Our country doesnt have a trillion dollars to soend and give away. The new bill makes medicare recepients pay 21.60 more per mont, the largest increases wver. How about taking care of Veterans and senior citizens first then worry about the rest of the world. Both have paid into the system their whole lives.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TS2450 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tom Smith, click on at the bottom under it