31-Jan-2018 8:38:19 PM CST
8ch/qresearch
>>228302
>>228286
>>228286
I have posted this so many times.

Tomorrow is Freedom Day. Q posted a flag named Freedom and timing is everything.

Tomorrow.

[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

😭 just watched with my daughter... 12 hankies.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

I miss hearing our bossman 😭
Praying we hear him again very soon 🙏✝️🇺🇲

You know something? I'm so glad people are getting excited over these rousing speeches. But speeches without action are meaningless. As commander-in-chief, Trump's DUTY was to protect the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic. He had all the proof he needed of a stolen election. He did not act. Is he acting behind the scenes right now? I don't know. All I can know is what I see. I see him talking about retaking the House in 2022. I do not see any arrests for treason, corruption or crimes against humanity. Until these things happen, these speecges are all hollow. I'm sorry.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

U really don't know what is going on behind the scenes do u? Have u prayed and ask Jesus Christ the Son of GOD to give you discernment of the truth? I did and wow, but you r one who demands that GOD to do it NOW, don't work that way with the Almighty GOD, all on his time, there has been things going on that you will find unbeleveable and I am telling u this because God's spirit said to tell u this and that he really loves you and wants to hear from you soon that he wants to hear your voice!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

you have a lack of understanding, that is all.

visit my channel

(2) Show this thread