Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Post 5 Why you shouldn't trust me.

After much thought I believe it best to go all the way back to square one. I could put everything I know or believe up all at once and there is a possibility not one other person would understand it.
The reason that is true is because EVERY person is biased. They see the world in their own way, process information differently and have their own hierarchy of what is important.
I will always encourage you to speak out against me, make me show you why I think the way I do. People need opposition, it is a must to continue to expand our knowledge. I need you because it dilutes my bias. Less bias means more factual.
If I post something you tend to believe in already not matter what I add to it, you will tend to believe me without question.
We want to fit in.
That my frens is the matrix.
That is why we remain asleep.
We can not believe in something simply because it fits our own belief or makes it stronger.
It has to be because it can be verified

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Estes, click on at the bottom under it